Archive for September, 2010
The definition/specification phase of the EU-funded ALICANTE project has been successfully completed and the project is now entering the implementation phase. ALICANTE, in which the MediaNet Lab is actively participating, employs a Content-aware architecture for deploying Media Ecosystems in the Future Internet. Read more at the ALICANTE Website.
New functionalities in IPTV over IMS architecture were developed, which optimize satisfaction of the end-user and resource utilization of the operator’s networks. Read more in the paper entitled “Adaptive IPTV services based on a novel IP Multimedia Subsystem“, accepted for publication at Int. J. of Multimedia Tools and Application, Springer.
Cairo, Egypt December 16–18, 2010
The International Conference on Energy Aware Computing (ICEAC) is a technical forum organized by the Middle East Energy Efficiency Research Center (MER) for presentation of advances in all aspects of energy efficient computing ranging from system platform architectures and features, methods and tools, to low power circuits. Specific topics include, but are not limited to the following four areas:
- Energy AwarePlatform Architecture
- Platform power management features
- Power delivery architectures
- Energy efficient data center architectures
- Platform thermal and acoustics
- Power electronics for energy efficient computing
- Low power embedded systems
- Energy AwareDevelopment Tools
- Methods and tools for forecasting estimating More >